About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Wonderful World of Dr. Seuss

Dr. Seuss week is definitely one of my absolute favorite weeks of the school year!  We had a great time reading his books and completing many fun activities!  Here are some photos from our week:
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
 
 
Cat in the Hat
Wacky Wednesday
 
 
 First Grade Teachers Celebrating after a Successful Wacky Wednesday
Green Eggs and Ham
The Sleep Book
*Buddy Day x 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.