About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Interactive Make a Word Lesson

If you couldn't tell by my emails, I was super excited to try out the interactive Make a Word lesson I made.  From the feedback I received, the lesson was a success!  Yay!!!!  I'm looking forward to the next lesson tomorrow.  Here are some photos from yesterday:
Interactive Make a Word Lesson Crew
 Doing the Make a Word Lesson at Home
 This student made a house for her pet lizard. 

Keep up the great work all!
And keep those photos coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.