About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Aaargh

What a whirlwind this week has been!  This week, we had a blast with our Pirate Mark ar words and craft as well as made sure we were prepared at home with materials and supplies for our unprecedented break from school.  Here are some photos from our week:
Jungle Theme Day
 
 Make-a-Word *Featuring Vanna ;)
 Favorite Fairy Tale Writing 
Pirate Mark
*Aaargh*
 
 
 
Last Day Before Our Long Break
Always Remember to Make Your Mark 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.