About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Delay with Reds Opening Day

One thing I'm sure many have figured out is that I LOVE rooting for our local sports teams.  Even though Opening Day is delayed, I still wanted to show my team spirit!  Another student showed his spirit too!
 This student is working hard on her Math problems!

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful day yesterday!
Keep those photos coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.