About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hanging Out

It was so wonderful to 'see' students yesterday during our Google Hangout sessions!  I am so grateful to parents and grandparents for supporting this event.  We had 6 hangouts throughout the day and I was able to remember to take photos during 3 of them...some things never change.
Here are some photos from yesterday:
A student is practicing her typing skills.
 Building with Legos! 
Google Hangouts

  

Virtual Spirit Week
Favorite Sports Team

Keep those photos coming!
I look forward to 'seeing' all of the students soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.