About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Since I had quite a few photos from our two days before Thanksgiving break, I decided to upload them this weekend.  I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sharing Our Opinions with Reasons for Anti-Bullying
Placemat Weaving 
 
 Finished Coifs!
Pilgrims
 Making Butter
 
 Enjoying Our Hard Work 
 
 
 Pilgrims With Their Placemats 
 
I usually don't post personal photos, but I couldn't help but share this one!
This is a photo of my daughter, Briana, and my son's new puppy, Arbor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.