About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Music Technology

We sure did accomplish a lot this week!  We attended a fun, interactive music technology assembly, wrote about the lives of Pilgrim children, and ate a fabulous feast during lunchtime together.
Here are some photos from our week:
Music Technology Assembly
How Big Are Our Feet?
 
Thankgiving Feast!
 
 
Beginning a New Book
 This never gets old to see during Literacy Stations! 
The Lives of Pilgrim Children
Counting Strips
 Student of the Week 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.