About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Bike Assembly

It was yet another great week in room 103!  On Friday, the students were entertained by a talented BMX biker.  Here are some photos from our week:
Practicing Solving How Many of Each?
 
Enjoying Our New Text:  A Fine, Fine School
 Making Our Soldiers
BMX Bike Assembly
 
Mr. Savage & Mr. Hill were voted to participate in a stunt...
 
 
 Our Class Top Sellers!! :)
6th Grade Students Helping Us Vote for Our Next U.S. President
 
Student of the Week 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.