About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Spiders

This week we read some nonfiction books about spiders and one fiction book.  We had fun making a list of facts and fiction about spiders at the end of the week!
Here are a few photos from our week:

First Snowfall of the Season! 
I'm not a huge fan of snow; however, there is just something about the first snowfall that makes me smile!

Making Our Spider Fact Wheel





Read Diary of a Spider 
This is a very cute and funny book!

Played Dot Addition

Student of the Week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.