About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Fun

October has proven to be a fabulous month!  I cannot believe how fast it is flying by!!  
This past week, we finished our pattern unit in Writer's Workshop, begin a new unit in Math, and had a blast during our Harvest Celebration.  Here are some photos from our week:

Playing How Many Counters in a Cup?
 
Sharing our Writing
 
 
 
 
 
Harvest Celebration
 
 
 
 
Wonderful Volunteers
 
 
 
 
Student of the Week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.