It's official...my camera has puttered out! :( I can use my iPhone, but the quality of the photos aren't as good and it doesn't have a flash. So, until I can find a good camera at a great price, there won't be as many photos posted to the blog.
Moving to happier topics ~ we had a great time on our field trip yesterday! Our bus drivers actually knew where they were going, the rain held off, and we sat in the front rows in the center of the theater! I snapped some photos during lunch and in the theater before the show. Of course without a flash, the photos inside the theater didn't take at all. Here are a few of the photos:
Lunch at Sawyer Point
Couldn't decide which one was the best...
Student of the Week

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.