About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Still a Reds Fan

By now, I'm sure you have figured out that I am a pretty big Cincinnati sports fan!  The Reds had such a great season and it seemed as if the post season was going to be just a great, but alas, it just wasn't meant to be.  We tried showing our support:

Oh well, there is always next season!

Even with the heartbreaking post season, we were able to have a great week inside the classroom!  My camera continues to be very temperamental, so some photos may be blurry or I may be posting less until Santa can bring me a new one! :)

Playing 'Different Ways to Fill-In an Outline'




Columbus Day



Love This!!!
'My job is to learn at school.'  
He then wrote some of our previous spelling words.

Student of the Week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.