About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Camera on the Horizon?

Usually, I have so many photos to choose from when I am making my weekly post.  I just realized I only took 5 photos this past week. :(  I'm not a big fan of using my phone as a camera.  Well, I may get a camera later on tonight!  A good friend is in town who just happens to be a cameraman and when I told him how I want a new camera for school, he said he might have an extra one handy that he can give me.  Woohoo!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  Anyway, it was another great week.  We are loving Math with finding many ways to get to Today's Number, enhancing our writing skills, and learning about the day in the life of Pilgrims and Native Americans.  Here are a few photos:

Sharing our Books



Student of the Week

2 comments:

  1. Our family loves your blog, and all of the wonderful pictures. We definitely hope you are able to get that camera! We appreciate the extra time and effort you put into your work so that we can share in our daughter's education. School is very important to her, and I love being able to see all of the special things she tells me about. Thank you so very much Mrs. Weiler! ~The Waters Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. It really helps knowing parents value the purpose for the blog...you're the reason I do it after all! :) My friend did not have a camera for me here, but said he could send one to me once he returned home. I decided to start looking for holiday deals and just ordered one today!! Hopefully, we will notice an improvement with the quality of the photos soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.