About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Keeping the Blog...

After a lot of searching and driving my poor family crazy, I have decided to pay the monthly fee and continue using the blog for the rest of school year.  Whew, ok time to move on!
We had a great time the two days before our Thanksgiving break!  We published & celebrated our question & answer books in Writer's Workshop, made Pilgrim hats, made butter, and weaved a place mat!  I was sure to take more photos this week.  I'm also super excited about receiving the new camera I just ordered!!   Here are a few photos from these past two days:
Pilgrim Girls
 Pilgrim Boys
Making Butter



Having a sample of our butter...




Weaving Place Mats 


I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Thanksgiving break!
Stay safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.