About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas is Coming

Even though the weather currently does not feel like it, Christmas is quickly approaching!  We wrote a letter to Santa and made adorable Santas to go with our writing.  We also made our Christmas cards that I mailed out today (a huge thank you to the awesome parents who donated stamps).  We will begin to receive cards from other schools from all over the country.  We even have one school that is in Canada!  Here are some photos from this past week:

Measuring the Area of Our Shoes


Writing Numbers as High as We Can


Planning and then Writing a Letter to Santa


Santa Craft





Front Cover and Inside of Christmas Cards
(Snow Globe Theme)
   Student of the Week
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.