About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winter Party

I hope that everyone is enjoying their winter break!  It sure feels good to unwind and spend quality time with friends and family.  Since we have another snowy day, I figured I better upload some photos from our last week at school before break.  Seeing their precious faces just makes me miss them even more! :)

Student of the Week

Collecting Data for a Survey


Parent Gifts



They turned out so cute...I hope you enjoyed it too!

Mr. Holden :)
I just love the shoes he got from his Secret Santa!

Twins!
 Showing their holiday spirit!

Opening and (hopefully) Enjoying My Gift



Don't forget to make a snowflake and bring it to school!

Love this book...and the craft!

Winter Party Fun!




 MY FLOOR!!!!!!!! ;)


A huge thank you to all the families who have helped make the first half of this school year so successful!  I am looking forward to more fun in 2013!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.