We had another great week in room 109! This week, I took over 50 photos!!! I will do my best to select a good sample that will show all of the great things we did. The kiddos crack me up when I am taking a picture as I hear, "Oh, that will be a good one for the blog." With that said, here are some of the good ones for the blog...
We made Rapunzel in her castle* and finished the prompt, 'If I were stuck in a tower I would...'
One student wrote, 'order a pizza.'
We practiced and prepared for our Reader's Theater performances.
The Three Little Pigs performers
The Troll Bridge performers
The Jack's Magic performers
What a wonderful time we had performing for each other as well as Mrs. Langston's and Mr. Holden's classes (and they performed for us too). What fluent readers we have!
We made leprechauns** and finished the prompt, 'I feel lucky when...' and had a leprechaun visit our classroom!
Last, but certainly not least, our Student of the Week shared.
Have a wonderful week ~ Happy Spring! :)
*Rapunzel activity was from Mrs. Tabb
**Leprechaun activity was from Mrs. Carroll

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.