About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ah, Springtime!

I really hope I don't jinx us, but wow, how lucky have we been with this gorgeous spring weather?  

This past week, we put our last spot on our Countdown to Spring Ladybug and sang our Spring poem.
Look at how the girls dressed up for the first day of spring!
(oops, I kind of forgot to get a photo of just the boys...they were not too happy not to be included in this one)

We watched a Brainpop Jr. video and then discussed changes that we notice in spring.


We practiced making a pattern and showing it's unit in Math.



We listed some -ar words and made these ever-so-cute pirates*.

Our Student of the Week Shared!

What a wonderful week we had.  
I cannot believe that tomorrow will be the first day of the fourth quarter!  
Happy Spring! :)

*Pirate activity was from The Inspired Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.