Whew, what a week! Dr. Seuss week is one of my favorite, yet exhausting, weeks. Add to all of the Dr. Seuss fun, Science Night, and you will find one wiped out teacher. ;)
I first want to share the final products from our American Symbols unit.
I received great feedback from the students who loved looking through books to find facts about these symbols themselves.
Our Student of the Week from the week prior!
Top Hat Tuesday...
...and of course our silly face photo. :)
Wacky Wednesday!
We played Five-in-a-Row.
How precious are they?
Had fun with Oobleck!!!
Our Student of the Week!
We also did a Dr. Seuss Book Study, made three Dr. Seuss related class books, and worked with Dr. Seuss themed Literacy Stations. Not sure why I didn't take photos of those...regardless, we had a wonderful week!
How precious are they?
Had fun with Oobleck!!!
Our Student of the Week!
We also did a Dr. Seuss Book Study, made three Dr. Seuss related class books, and worked with Dr. Seuss themed Literacy Stations. Not sure why I didn't take photos of those...regardless, we had a wonderful week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.