About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Subtraction Fun

Last week was a rare 5 day week!  It's a no wonder we got so much accomplished and the students did a fabulous job taking care of themselves!  It is sounding like we could have another 5 day week this week too.  This 'winter storm' isn't looking like it will be all that is was promising earlier. :)  Here are some photos from our week:
Playing Subtraction Games
 
Twins!
Countdown to Spring!
Student of the Week...
Week Prior
Student of the Week







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.