About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Monkey Madness

As I think about the fun-filled week we had, I've come to the conclusion that I didn't get out my camera nearly enough this past week.  Hopefully, your child came home with the exciting news that our class had the highest percentage of addresses turned in and WE WON THE MONKEY!  We'll work on naming him and deciding how to incorporate him in our classroom throughout this upcoming week.  Here are some photos from our week:
Sharing Our Writing
 
Dot Addition
 
Science Experiment
You'll need to come to Science Night, Tuesday, to find out more about it!
  
Our Monkey
 He's modeling how to sit LLP. ;)
 A group photo with the newest member of our class.
Monkeying around!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.