About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Wacky Week

Last week we had fun doing lots of readings and activities related to Dr. Seuss.  Have I mentioned that it is one of my favorite weeks to teach?  Here are some photos from our week:
Top Hat Tuesday
Wacky Wednesday
Our 'wacky' morning message.  
Oobleck!
  
We got a lot of Dr. Seuss reading in just 4 days!
How sweet is this gift?  
Student of the Week















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.