Wow, what a week! We worked hard on choosing one attribute of an object as we played Guess My Rule, we traveled to three countries, and we took a magical ride on the Polar Express! Here are a few photos from our week:
Guess My Rule
Traveled to England
(thank you to our parent, who was born and raised in England, and shared her experiences)
Some of our Grinch Grins
Polar Express

How was the Polar Express Party? I remember last year, I loved it. Too bad I ain't in 1st Grade :(
ReplyDeleteHey Cooper! The Polar Express Party was wonderful! It certainly is one of my favorite days of the year. I'm so glad to hear you remember it and feel the same way as me. :) As much as I would love to have you in my class again, we both know you are too smart for first grade now. ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, I know. Im way too smart for 1st Grade. Maybe im too smart for 2nd Grade too! :D
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Henry in your class rides the bus with me, he sits next to me in 22.