About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One Proud Mom!

This post is not first grade related; however, I told the kiddos that I would post a couple of photos of my daughter.  Briana was inducted into the Spanish National Honor Society this afternoon!  I, of course, am one proud Mom! :)

 Briana and two of her very good friends.
 
 Great photo op! :)
I just love her dress.
(we actually both liked the same one ~ go figure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.