About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Sweetness Factor

As I look through the photos I have taken this past week, I must say that 'The Sweetness Factor' must have taken over.  

Twinzees!






We did fabulous work on our Mother's Day Tea invites!

We continued to work on developing fluency with 2-addend combinations of 10 as we played Tens Go Fish.

This photo just about brought tears to my eyes!  I read this book during our Valentine Book Study as a book that holds a special place in my heart.  Two and a half months later, these four sweeties check it out at our library! :)

Our Student of the Week shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.