About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Illustrator Visit

We had yet another great week in room 109!  Unfortunately, I left my camera at school, but I did snap a few photos this week with my phone. :) 








 We had such a great time learning about the process the Canyons use when illustrating books.




 We worked in groups writing encouraging notes to our 3rd-6th grade classrooms about the upcoming OAAs.

I will post the other photos I have on camera next week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.