My goodness, the days in May seem to go so much quicker than any other days in the year!
I cannot believe we only have 7 more school days left.
Here are some photos showing just a few of things we have been up to in room 109.
We worked with 3-D shapes.
Our Student of the Week (2 weeks ago) made a PowerPoint Presentation. :)
We worked cooperatively as we made our banner for the Walk-a-Thon.
This was what I saw from the Reading Table and happened to have my camera close by.
Just love watching students be so engaged in their reading!
Hahaha! I hope I can stop laughing long enough to type about this one...
We looked through the Writer's Workshop books I have saved throughout the year to then decide which one we will publish. It was quite amusing to watch their faces and listen to their comments as they went through their books. :)
On Friday, our Student of the Week shared.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.