About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Party

Well, we were only in school for two days before winter break, but I did manage to capture a few photos.





Since we ran out of time on Grinch Day, we made these ever so cute Grinch faces (from Deanna Jump) on Monday.  I just love what they came up with!


We cleaned our desks (inside and out) and chairs.
I figured some parents may need to see it to believe it!

Winter Party!
Thank you parents for organizing this wonderful event!
 Bean Bag Toss
 Snow Prints
 Pin the Carrot on the Snowman
Turtle Ornaments

2011 has proved to be a wonderful year!  
I cannot wait to see what 2012 will bring!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.