About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

May Fun

 I might be two weeks behind on my posts... Here are some amazing photos showing what we have been up to since May 1st:

Walk-a-Thon

 
 
 
 
 
 
Guess My Word
 
Rainbow Breathing
 
Two-Digit Practice
5th Grade Guest Reader
Looking at Chicks in Mrs. Holt-Taylor's Room
May the Fourth Be with You
Another 5th Grade Reader
Walk Break on a Beautiful Day
 
Fluency Friday
 
 
 
Student of the Week
Last Buddy Day
 
Working on Our Mother's Day Books
(Even got a little help one morning)
 
Love This!
Matching Footprints
 
Virtual Author Interview
 
 
 
I just love watching my former students succeed!
The Mother's Day Books Turned Out Great!
 
Math Workshop 3D Shapes
 
 
Movie and Popcorn
 
Fun Friday
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.