About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Monday, May 29, 2023

Last Week of First Grade

 We had such a wonderful last week of school! It was hard to say good-bye, but I'm sure this summer weather is keeping everyone busy and happy! Here are photos from our last week:

Last Walk Along the Trails

 
Finished our Mo Willems Book Study
 
End of the Year Experts
 
 
 
 
Beautiful Day for Field Day!
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Signing Memory/Year Books
 
 
Always sad to see former students moving, but happy knowing how well they will succeed!
Last Day!
 
It's so fun to watch them open gifts! :)
 
 
 
 
Enjoying the Sunshine and Good Reading
 
Last Group Photo
Waiting for the 6th Grade Clap Out
 
 
Shout Out to My Fabulous Team!

Have a wonderful summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.