About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Teamwork

 This past week, we have participated in a lot of collaborative discussions and work. The students have really shined showing how to work together as a team.  Here are some photos from our week:

Happy 120th Day!

 
 
 
 
Guest Reader
 
Movement Activity
 
Guest Reader Day #2
Really Great Reading
 
Sharing Ideas about Our Reading
 
Literacy Night
 
 
 
Group Discussion
 
DANCE PARTY!
 
 
 
Fun Friday
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.