About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Classroom Visit

 We had another wonderful week in room 103! We got to watch 2nd grade rehearse their performance and had a visit from some people from Clermont County Park District. Here are some photos from our week:

Finding Vocabulary Words in Our Text

Down Syndrome Awareness Day
Creativity on Chromebooks
Our Own Mrs. Langston with Author Rebecca Elliot
Classroom Field Trip
 
 
 
 
Clap Out Syllables
Literacy Stations
Fun Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.