About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 3, 2022

World Down Syndrome Day

 What a great learning experience we all had on World Down Syndrome Day on 3/21. The students really enjoyed the Scholastic Storytime of You Are Enough read by Sofia Sanchezan, a 12 year old with Down Syndrome. After the reading, students from all over the US asked Sofia questions. It was remarkable and very inspiring! Here are some photos from our week:

Storytime: You Are Enough

 
I Am Enough
  
 
Response to Reading
 
Independent Reading
 
We Are Creative
 
 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.