About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 What a fun week had in room 103. One day that sticks out most is St. Patrick's Day. We surprised our custodian, Mr. Pat with making him birthday cards for his 60th birthday! Here are some photos from our week:

Sharing Our Narratives

 
 
Partner Work in Math
 
So Much Fun Meeting Future BES Students @ Kindergarten Open House
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Happy Birthday, Mr. Pat!
 
Twinning
Fun Friday Fun
 
 
Student of the Week












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.