About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Walk-a-Thon

Thank you to everyone who helped raise money for our very deserving PTO!  Here are a few photos from our week:
Our Farout Walk-a-Thon Banner
 Word Endings 
 Practicing Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour 
Drawing 3-D Shapes
 
LOVE This!
 Scholastic News
 Walk-a-Thon


I usually don't share my personal photos here, but I'm just so overjoyed about my daughter graduating from UC this weekend!  She will be teaching 3rd at Mulberry Elementary next school year!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.