About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

3-D Fun

We had a great week as we wrapped up our What's Hatching Chick? unit and played lots of fun 3-D objects activities!  Here are some photos from our week:
Chicks 'N Salsa Craft and Retell
 
 
3-D Shape Hunt
 
Math Workshop:
Match the Footprint, Build a Wall, Copy the Cube Thing
 
 
 
A Couple of Rounds of Guess My Word
 
Student of the Week 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.