About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Stellaluna

We had another awesome week in room 103!  Students have been enjoying closely reading and responding to our two new texts, Stellaluna & Dragons and Giants.  We have also solved many story problems and played fun subtraction games.  Here are some photos from our week:
Writing about How We Can Be a Good Citizen
 Roll and Record Subtraction
 
 Enjoying Stellaluna
 
 Five-in-a-Row Subtraction



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.