About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

What Time is It?

The following is the post I tried to send a couple of weeks ago; Google was not cooperating for some reason:
This past week Mother Nature showed our area how unpredictable she can be.  Our week was much shorter than planned; however, I still managed to get some photos of our week:
We practiced telling time to the hour & half hour.

We read a book, "Martin's Big Words", and made a self-to-text connection.

Student of the Week
(from previous week)
Peers Hard at Work
Student of the Week






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.