About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy 100th Day!

The countdown is finally over, our 100th Day of school has come and gone.  We had a great time celebrating the day!  We also finished up our polar bear or penguin writing.  Here are some photos from our week:
Happy 100th Day!




 
 
100th Day Writing for Our Class Books
Playing Counters in a Cup
 
Polar Bear and Penguin Writing
 
I'm beginning to think they want to be on the blog...
Still, they are too adorable not to post! :)
 
 Student of the Week







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.