About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

We Love Science!

What a great week we had in room 105.  We really crammed in a lot of fun science related activities.  We also continued to have fun while learning geometry.  Here are some photos from our wonderful week:
Using our Senses as We Make Observations
 
 
 
 
 This never gets old! :)
Fill the Hexagon Game
 
 
Last Week's Student of the Week
 Bat Writing and Craft
 
 
Fire Safety Book and Craft
  
 
Student of the Week





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.