About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Math Mania

From the photos I have taken this past week, it is apparent that math was on my brain.  Thank you to all of the families who attended Math Night!  It was wonderful seeing all of the first-graders teaching their family members about how we learn math.  Here are some photos from our week:
Shape Sorts
 
The Math Maniac Show Assembly
Math Night!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sharing our Shape Sorts
  
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.