About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

What's Hatching?

We had a great week learning all about chicks!  We also had a great time learning about our solar system.  Here are some photos from our week:
One of our Dads Brought a Baby Duck and Chicks
 
 
 
 
 The Life Cycle of a Chicken
(We love having our high school helper with us once a week!)
 
 
  
 
Literacy Night
I really wish I was able to take more photos.  It was such a great event! 
 Making a Solar System Diagram
 
  
 
Good Times at the Walk-a-Thon Assembly
 Student of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.