About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Go Reds!

What a great way to start off our week with a Reds win on opening day!  Here's to hoping for a great season!  We had a wonderful week back; unfortunately, I got so wrapped up with everything we were doing, I kept forgetting to get photos...  I did manage to remember a few times, so here are a few photos from our past week:
Let's Go Reds!
 
Peer Review
 
 
  
Still Working Hard in Literacy Stations :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.