About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

We Know Subtraction

We were introduced to subtraction this week and we certainly showed great understanding of this concept.  We continued to practice how to provide an opinion and support it with a reason.  We began reading about and discussing the importance of our veterans.  We also had a blast during the fund raising assembly.  Here are some photos from our week:
Roll and Record Subtraction
  
Anti-Bullying Opinion Writing
 
Five-in-a-Row Subtraction
 
Freddie Fusion Assembly
 
Veterans Writing
Veterans Craft
I cannot wait to get these hung up in the lobby for our awesome veterans!
Student of the Week










   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.