About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Field Trip

As I mentioned in my last post, I'm a week behind in my postings.  This posting will combine our past two weeks.  We could not have asked for better weather for our field trip and the show was a fan favorite!  We've also had quite a few visitors and truly appreciate all that we learned from them!
Duke Energy Performance
  
Dot Addition
 
Fire Safety
 
 Our guest firefighter also happens to be an uncle of one of our students. :)
Sawyer Point
  
 
Children's Theater
  
  
Student of the Week
Officer Skip
Five-in-a-Row (using a # & a dot cube)
  
Pajamas on Halloween!
Student of the Week


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.