Well, Mother Nature sure is making it difficult for us to get back to our regular routines! The students have done a great job handling all of the disruptions that have been thrown at us this past week. I had to chuckle when I realized that I had taken more photos during our 5-hour week than I did during our 3-day week. I think I struggle more than the students at dealing with an unsettled schedule. :) Here's to hoping Mother Nature has cooled her jets for awhile!
Measuring
Student of the Week
Hopefully, I will have more photos to share next week!

Oh Care Bear! Love it! My sister had the original Lion back in the day.
ReplyDeleteYes, I struggle more than the kids with disruptions as well. Early Release Days are the LONGEST days for me!
Love, love your new design!
Aren't Care Bears the best? They just make you smile! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the new design too...still trying to figure it all out. The layout is providing its challanges, but it will all come together soon enough.