About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

5-Hour School Week

Well, Mother Nature gave us a little longer winter break.  We did, however, get five hours of school in for the week.  Here are a few photos from that day:
Who Dey!
We dressed in our Bengals attire in support of our playoff game!
Currently, it's the 4th quarter and we are down by 10.  I still am holding out hope.
I know, silly Bengals fan!
New Year's Goals
 
 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.