Our flexibility has really been tested these past two weeks...2 snow days, 2 days of partial power outage, 2 rescheduled Santa Shop days, and an assembly scheduled on Polar Express Day! Our class, of course, took it all in stride. We had such a great time making up some of our Grinch Day as well as participating in All Aboard the Polar Express. Here a some photos from our week:
Grinch Day
I was so excited about getting to do at least some of the things I had planned for Grinch Day, I forgot to take photos until the very end of the day.
So lucky to be a part of such a great team! :)
All Aboard the Polar Express
We were so grateful to have the conductor visit our school to punch our tickets
and then read the story The Polar Express to us!
Oh, how I love wearing pjs & slippers all day!
Love this pose!
We made a book, Five Silver Bells.
We received a gift straight from the North Pole...
Bells!
Maybe we should have done a survey ~
Which do you like better, drinking hot chocolate or ringing your bell from Santa?
Thank you to all of the parents who donated their time and/or items for Polar Express!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.