About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Pilgrims

We were able to include a lot of fun and learning in just two days last week.  Here are some photos showing our past week:
Pilgrim Children
Advice on How to Deal with a Bully
  
Making Butter
  
Making Placemats
 
Enjoying our Butter
  
  

We also got to wear our pj's as a reward for raising the most money in grades K-2 for Pennies for Pies.  Knowing how many families who were able to enjoy a pie because of our class's generosity is absolutely amazing!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.