About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Our New Reading Program

We've been very busy these past two weeks!  Some of the many things we were up to:  we began our new reading program, went to a fun Duke Energy assembly, and learned lots about fire safety from one of our first grader's dad!  Here are a few photos from the past couple weeks:
Beginning our Reading Program
Working Hard in Reading


  
 
Duke Energy Assembly
Heads or Tails
 
Awesome Demonstration from a Sharonville Firefighter and our
own Mrs. DeLotell
Me & My Birthday Buddy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.